Computer Repairs Blacktown
Refine Computer Repairs
In the modern world we are so reliant on technology that whenever your personal computer has a problem, your complete life-style is afflicted with one also. As soon as your system refuses to work to its top efficiency and / or even worse, totally crashes - call computer repair qualified personnel. Mobile Geeks definitely will help with every single one of your computer repairs specifications skillfully, efficiently and with good customer service attitude. In this commercial enterprise, that old saying of ‘The Client is Always Right’ continues to be alive and well. All our computer repair employees are systematically examined but not only in their field specialist knowledge and credentials but additionally, in their customer service capabilities.
Mobile Geeks is a proud Sydney organisation which has been taking care of computer repair needs in this capital city for a few years. Over time we have also provided many different computer repairs and maintenance services in Blacktown. They range from infection elimination, records data back-up along with recovery, program set up and electronic mail set up wireless network, VOIP as well as terminal hosting server development.
Our company is focused on each of our Blacktown business as well as personal clientele and look forward to Making IT Easy for you!
Mobile Geeks offer on-site professional, assured and helpful computer repairs and maintenance seven days every week. Call up 1300 883 021 to talk to our Geeks right now.
Blacktown Hitstorical Note:
Blacktown is located 34 kilometers west of the Sydney central business district. And is a suburb in the City of Blacktown which is the administrative centre for the local government area of the City of Blacktown. It is the largest of any township or suburb in New South Wales.
Before the arrival of the First Fleet in 1788 the Blacktown area was inhabited by various groups of the Darug people which included the Wawarawarry people from around Eastern Creek, the Gomerigal from the South Creek area and the Warmuli who were based around what is now Prospect.
In 1823 the *Native Institution* which was a school for Aboriginal children was moved from Parramatta to where Richmond Road meets Rooty Hill Road North, and although the school was closed in 1833 the road heading out became known as Black Town. In 1860 the Railway Department named the station Black Town Road Station; by 1862 it had been shortened to Blacktown.
mobilegeeks Computer Repairs
Computer repairs task: data recovery
Student computer data recovery. Partial recovery accomplished.
Computer repairs task office set up
Supplied HP Probook laptop - Intel i7 GEN3 8GIG and Logitech wireless mouse and Dragon Naturally 12 speaking premium edition and Plantronics Professional headphones. Complete setup of the supplied equipment and software. Setup wireless 3G USB modules and configured. Setup wireless printer for direct printing- Transferred data from old computer to new
Acrobat Reader not loading
Went onsite to clients in Blacktown
- uninstalled and reinstalled Acrobat reader and configured
- installed latest flash, acrobat, Java and settings
Rectify computer looking and not getting into windows
1. Arrived onsite to find a computer looping in error 2. Opened case and removed BIOS battery to perform a BIOS reset 3. Checked all cables were plugged in properly and nothing was loose/disconnected 4. Removed 2 out of 3 ram modules and problem disappeared 5. Installed the 2 removed ram modules seperately to identify faulty module/s 6. Found faulty module and explained to client how to go about replacing it 7. Tested system stability after bootup
1. Arrived onsite to find a computer looping in error
2. Opened case and removed BIOS battery to perform a BIOS reset
3. Checked all cables were plugged in properly and nothing was loose/disconnected
4. Removed 2 out of 3 ram modules and problem disappeared
5. Installed the 2 removed ram modules seperately to identify faulty module/s
6. Found faulty module and explained to client how to go about replacing it
7. Tested system stability after bootup