Computer Repairs Cronulla
Refine Computer Repairs
In case you're experiencing the the following or similar complaints:
- loss of memory or insufficient memory remaining
- poor processing rate
- failing or impaired ability to communicate
- virus infections along with other foreign object associated concerns
You really should let go of your computer mouse button, switch your laptop or computer off and call Mobile Geeks. Mobile Geeks have been repairing personal computers around Sydney for a long time and there's no computer repair bug we cannot handle! Dial 1300 883 021 and see our superb customer support, specialist expertise, quick turnaround together with affordable prices for yourself! Mobile Geeks is a Sydney owned and based business dedicated to our city customers and loyal to its Cronulla business and individual clientele. To find out more about what we can do for you see Computer Repairs and if you need your computer fixed quick smart, just book us online now or call 1300 883 021!
Cronulla Historical Note:
Cronulla is located 26 kilometres south of the Sydney central business district.
Cronulla is on a peninsula framed by Botany Bay, Bate Bay, Port Hacking to the south, and Gunnamatta Bay.
According to the 2006 Australian Bureau of Statistics, there were 16,502 people usually resident in Cronulla. 15.6% stated they were born overseas with the top countries of birth being United Kingdom 4.7%, New Zealand 2.2% and South Africa 0.5%. English was stated as the only language spoken at home by 83.1% of residents and the most common other languages spoken were Greek 1.0%, Italian 0.8% and Spanish 0.6%. The most common responses for religious affiliation were Catholic 29.3%, Anglican 25.3% and Uniting Church 4.1%.
mobilegeeks Computer Repairs
Inspect printer offline from network
1. Went onsite 2. Inspected printer not working 3. Attempted to ping printer (fail) 4. Tried to get printer out of sleep mode (fail) 5. Made sure network cable was plugged in (loose) 6. Restart printer via power switch 7. Test printing (ok) 8. Replace network cable with 3m cable with clips
1. Went onsite
2. Inspected printer not working
3. Attempted to ping printer (fail)
4. Tried to get printer out of sleep mode (fail)
5. Made sure network cable was plugged in (loose)
6. Restart printer via power switch
7. Test printing (ok)
8. Replace network cable with 3m cable with clips