Computer Repairs Double Bay
Refine Computer Repairs
Mobile Geeks technicians are frequent visitors in the beautiful Double Bay area. We have a lot of business and individual clients in this suburb and have been providing computer repair services here for many years. The most frequent computer repair issues we have fixed in Double Bay are virus removal, new software/hardware installation, computer training for youngsters, data back up and retrieval. If this is one of your concerns, we will definitely be able to help you out. In fact, after so many years of fixing computers there probably isn’t a computer problem we at Mobile Geeks have not met! In other words, if your computer is testing your patience and you feel you are ready to call for professional help, you have come to the right place! We charge no call out fees , same rate for home or business, operate 7 days a week, bring our IT expertise directly to your home or office, speak ‘human’ and will not charge you if you cannot fix the problem!
Call 1300 883 021 now to see for yourself why so many of your neighbours trust us with their computer repair and maintenance needs!
Double Bay Historical Note:
Double Bay is located 4 kilometres east of the Sydney Central business district, this harbour side eastern suburb is the administrative centre of the local government area of the Municipality of Woollahra
Taking its name from the bay situated on Sydney Harbour. It refers to two geographical formations between Darling Point and Point Piper which have a miniature point between them. The eastern part is also known as Blackburn Cove. This residential suburb is known as a very affluent area and is sometimes referred to as *Double Pay*.
After European settlement in 1788 Double Bay started to develop. In the early years of the colony it was used as a shelter for the fishermen who would regularly fish around the harbour. From 1814 the area was mostly used for cattle and farming – particularly lettuce. The farm had grown to include the areas of Point Piper, Bondi Junction, Bellevue Hill and Woollahra
mobilegeeks Computer Repairs
Apple MacBook Data Recovery
Went onsite and found customers Macbook not switching on.
- Preformed data recovery and moved all files and data on spare computer
- Arranged for Apple warranty and replacement
Setup Google Apps for Business
Setup Google Apps for Buisness - Complete account setup and migration, had to edit domain MX records and setup permissions. The outcome was fantastic and client was happy all his devices were now syncing and staying upto date.
Format laptop and data recovery
1. Went onsite 2. Backed up data from laptop 3. Format laptop 4. Setup windows on laptop 5. Install common programs (java flash etc) 6. Port over backed up data 7. Install Office and setup outlook 8. Install wireless 3 USB modem stick 9. Removed hard drive from external casing 10. Plug into drive kit 11. Transfer data onto working external drive 12. Took second external drive offsite 13. Remove hard drive from casing 14. Deliver to client with data
1. Went onsite
2. Backed up data from laptop
3. Format laptop
4. Setup windows on laptop
5. Install common programs (java flash etc)
6. Port over backed up data
7. Install Office and setup outlook
8. Install wireless 3 USB modem stick
9. Removed hard drive from external casing
10. Plug into drive kit
11. Transfer data onto working external drive
12. Took second external drive offsite
13. Remove hard drive from casing
14. Deliver to client with data